Salon Lucero

Thursday, April 02, 2009

April 1st poem


Check it. My disclaimer for this. I have a different sleep pattern than everyone else so my day really ends at 5am. I don't care. While you guys are writing during the day at work or home or any other place, I am sleeping. So here is day one. It is in spanish. I wont translate it because it will lose the meaning that the refrain means. So here it is.


Como el Burro a la Carreta

¿Si asi me amas ?
Digo como el burro ama a la carreta
Digo Si el burro no amas a la carreta
¿Asi me quieres?

Digo con el mismo anhelo del odio
Que el burro le tiene a la carreta
¿Asi me amas tu?

¿Pero que sera si el burro
no encuentra oficio sin la carreta?
Si el unico uso de tal burro es
Cagar y jalar su carreta.
Si se lo quita ¿con que se quedara?

Si el asno y el caballo abandonan al pobre burro
Y tu tambien me abandona a tal burro
Y a mi tambien me abandona como el burro que soy
¿A quien carajo le vamos a comer las camizas?

Con tato, Chevere nice, Te gusto?

12:50 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home